~Why Advertise with SOAR!?
Southern Oregon Artists Resource is the Rogue Valley’s ONLY website dedicated to publishing news and current events for our entire art community.
Artists, gallery owners and administrators, visitors seeking a cultural experience in southern Oregon and arts enthusiasts who reside in our area visit the site daily seeking information and resources.
- Visited by 1200-1500 unique individuals each month
- Attractive pricing with long-term discounts available
- Ads can be linked anywhere online – Drive traffic where you want it!
- New visitors to the site every month!
- Advertisers benefit from a well established site that ranks highly with search engines ~ the primary source of traffic to our site
- The static site with directory pages has now been combined with the blog for a more streamlined, integrated visitor experience
- Our site’s new design, improved SEO, SSL and MUCH faster load time will increase the time visitors stay to explore our content, resulting in more views of your ad
- Desktop views still outnumber mobile views to date, but our newly redesigned site is much more mobile-friendly. More mobile traffic will increase overall traffic significantly
- 75% of traffic originates from Southern Oregon, with more visits from residents of other parts of Oregon, across the country and around the world
- Visits from arts & culture-minded tourists planning trips to our area and potential new residents planning moves to southern Oregon
- Qualified arts-engaged local audience with many loyal repeat visitors to the site
- Arts enthusiasts who visit our area, desirable for their higher dispensable income, sophisticated tastes and higher rates of travel to attend arts and cultural events
- Your ad will appear on every page of our site, with 1000’s of posts dating back to our launch in 2009
- Fresh content daily! With syndicated posts contributed by member artists, galleries, art museums & art centers, festivals and art-related businesses as well as occasional contributors
- Well-visited Facebook page brings visitors to our blog via links to articles
- Facebook advertising boosts awareness of the redesigned site and attracts more visitors
- Frequent calls to artists and art education opportunities encourage repeat visitors
- For those looking for more prominent positioning, larger banner ads on popular pages are available by request.
- Please call to inquire about pricing for the length of time you would like your ad to run
- Historically our most frequently visited pages/categories on the blog have been Home, Calls to Artists, and Classes and Workshops.
- Our most visited directory site pages/categories have been Home, Visual Artists, Art Groups & Organizations, Art Festivals, Galleries, Art Education, Services & Supplies, and the Art Event Calendar.
- We are excited to see what changes in traffic patterns and page popularity will happen with the new, streamlined site!
Ad Rate Schedule
Sidebar Placement – 2 Months FREE if you place your ad for a year!
340 x 255 $5/mo; $50/year $10/mo; $100/year
340 x 340 $15/mo; $150/year $25/mo; $250/year
340 x 480 $25/mo; $250/year $35/mo; $350/year
340 x 800 $35/mo $55/mo; $600/year – 10% discount, maximum ad size
You can pay for your ad with PayPal below, or request an invoice that can be paid by credit card or check when we receive your ad image.
Please make and mail all checks to:
Hannah West Design
PO Box 914
Jacksonville, OR 97530.
Please submit high-resolution jpg images in the size of your ad placement. We will optimize it for the web with lossless compression. Your ad will be posted when we receive your payment, ad image, and web address for the link. Email your ad to [email protected]
Advertising Specs and Information
Static ad spaces are available for the entire sidebar and appear on every page of the website. Advertisers should submit their ads in jpg format at high resolution. Ads are linked to the home page of your website by default. If you would like your ad linked to an article, Facebook page/event or elsewhere online, please include the url where your ad should lead visitors.
Please inquire about custom banner ads with placement in other spaces of the website. We are happy to discuss custom ads or paid posts promoting special events, sales, discounts and coupons.
It is our goal to provide more handcrafted content as this consistently increases traffic to the website. There are many arts & culture events we would like to report on, and sponsors for these special posts will make this possible. We will provide sponsors with large ads embedded in the body of these posts. These ads will remain for the life of the post (indefinitely in nearly all cases). Please contact us to discuss custom advertising options in the body of posts covering local arts & culture, gallery reviews, studio visits and interviews, art benefiting community, and art from the heart (non-profits, benefits and charity events) posts.
We believe in the power of linking and networking online to promote business. To help us promote your business online, please consider the following:
- Embed tags and information about your business in the metadata of your ad image. We use a lossless optimization method which will preserve your metadata and the quality of your image.
- Advertisers can provide a brief paragraph of additional text which will show as a tooltip on hover.