Belle Arte Limited Edition “Artist Series” Annual Wine Label Competition
Submissions for our 2014 Competition are now being accepted.
Belle Fiore Winery is hosting its second annual BelleArte Limited Edition “Artist Series” Wine Label Competition. Our Belle Arte label combines two complimentary cultural passions: fine wine and fine art. Belle Fiore Winery is committed to featuring the artwork of a new artist on the Artist Series label each year.
Info for 2014:
BelleArte Limited Edition “Artist Series” Label Competition.
Seeking all Southern Oregon artists (see item #3 in Terms and Conditions).
To create the original artwork for the current year’s annual BelleArte Limited Edition “Artist Series” wine label.
Use the medium of your choice to create an original piece of art that captures the essence of our BelleArte wine. Entries should be original artwork and will be accepted through November 1st, 2014. Entries may be submitted via mail or e-mail.
The size of the original artwork is not critical. However, proportion is very important. The BelleArte label is vertical and measures 3.8 inches wide by 4.25 inches tall. Artwork should be approximately 36 inches tall by 24 inches wide or a proportion of 3:2 height to width.
The artwork can be in any medium including drawing, painting, photography, graphic arts and sculpture. The entry should be an image only. Please do not use words, letters or any writing other than your signature on the artwork.
JPEG, preferably 300 DPI, titled with your name and the name of your submission.
The competition is free to all Southern Oregon artists.
The competition will run annually. Closing date for the 2014 competition is November 1st, 2014. Entries received after November 1st, 2014 will be considered for the 2015 competition.
Belle Fiore will purchase the original artwork. The artist will be featured on the Belle Fiore Website and their artwork will be permanently displayed in the Belle Fiore Wine Pavilion Art Gallery.
The winery will identify up to 3 semi-finalists. Images of the semi-finalist’s artwork will be made available on the Belle Fiore website, in the Belle Fiore tasting room, on Belle Fiore’s social media outlets, and/or on other printed material where visitors will have the opportunity to vote on their favorite.
Belle Fiore’s label designer will incorporate the winning image into each year’s label. It may be necessary to crop/edit the image for label impact.
Terms & Conditions:
1. These terms and conditions govern the participation of individuals who submit entries in the BelleArte Limited Edition “Artist Series” Wine Label Competition. All participants must agree to these terms and conditions.
2. Belle Fiore Winery reserves the right to exclude any participant if they deem that the participant has not complied with these terms and conditions.
3. Participants must be over the age of 21 OR be represented by an individual who is over the age of 21. If the winning participant is under the age of 21, their representative will be the recipient of all awards other than being featured on the Belle Fiore website.
4. There is a limit of one entry per individual.
5. Entries should be mailed directly to the winery at:
Belle Arte Entry
100 Belle Fiore Lane
Ashland, OR 97520
OR e-mailed to:
6. All participants warrant that the information submitted in their entry is true and accurate.
7. No purchase of goods or services is required to enter this competition. Participation is free.
8. The participant confirms that they will not publish or post to any website or other media operated by Belle Fiore or related to the competition any text, statement, photographic image or other material which is obscene, defamatory, infringes on the intellectual property or other legal rights of any third party or is otherwise unlawful, offensive or inappropriate.
9. The judging of label designs will incorporate customer opinion and/or feedback.
10. During the competition, Belle Fiore may post up to 3 semi-finalist entries on the Belle Fiore website. By submitting an entry, the participant agrees for their entry to be shown in such a manner, to partake in an interview and supply further information as required.
11. Belle Fiore’s decision on the winner is final.
12. The winner will be contacted via email and/or phone. The winner will be required to confirm their acceptance within 48 hours.
13. No cash alternative is offered for the prize. If the participant is younger than 21, the award must be transferred to a representative over 21 years of age.
14. By submitting artwork in this competition, the participant understands that the artwork, if chosen as the winner, may be used for promotional purposes by Belle Fiore. The winning artwork will be recreated on a wine label utilizing any editing that may be considered necessary.
15. By entering this competition, the finalist agrees to sell the original artwork to Belle Fiore.
16. By entering this competition, all semi-finalists agree to allow the free use of their names and entries for publicity and news purposes during this and future competitions by Belle Fiore.
17. By submitting an entry, the participant warrants and declares that their entry is their own original and produced by themselves and that the intellectual property, including copyright, of any third party would not be infringed by Belle Fiore’s use of the entry and that the entry is not subject to any claim of ownership by any third party. Entries that are found to contain work created by anyone other than the participant will be deemed ineligible for the competition.
18. The participant will indemnify Belle Fiore against any claim that an entry infringes on the intellectual property rights of a third party.
19. The participant shall provide full cooperation to Belle Fiore in the event that any claim being made by a third party against Belle Fiore that the entry infringes on the intellectual property of a third party.
20. Belle Fiore is not liable for:
A. Any lost, undeliverable, late, misdirected or illegible entries.
B. Any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction of an entry or any information submitted.
C. Any technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind resulting in inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive any entry.
21. Belle Fiore shall have the right to change these terms and conditions by posting amended terms and conditions on its website (www.bellefiorewine.com) at any time.
To apply, Click Here.
Contact us if you have questions.
We look forward to creating a wonderful collection of Southern Oregon art through the years to come!